3PARA-GU

News:

S.W.A.T 4

LCpl Preston · 63

Offline LCpl Preston

• [G-1-1] 1st Section, 1st Platoon
on: January 11, 2021, 22:25:00
So I don't know if any of you guys have heard of this one but its basically a firs person Tactical shooter where you play as a swat team haven't seen it for a while or really been able get it from what I have seen but if ya want give it a shot its on GOG for like ?7 for the gold edition + if anyone wanted hop on together it is also CO-OP/Multiplayer to just a warning you might not see any games up as like I said it is kind of old :p (2005) but now and again people keep hopping on totally your choice get but even just playing alone using your AI squad is pretty fun still + there is also a mission maker so you can make your own scenarios :p.

https://www.gog.com/game/swat_4_gold_edition

Forgot mention also the Gold edition that's up also included a wallpaper and an addon (S.W.A.T 4 The Stetchkov Syndicate) Also if I remember right it can be up to 10 players on the multiplayer bit I believe XD

« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 17:02:51 by LCpl Preston »

Offline Cpt D.Schmidt

• [G-0-0] Company Command
Reply #1 on: January 12, 2021, 02:47:22
SWAT 4 was one of the games i played like a madman, in between playing ArmA with the unit.
I might have the key for it somewhere. But i wont really have much time before my last exam this month.

Discipline breeds focus, focus breeds efficiency!

Offline LCpl Preston

• [G-1-1] 1st Section, 1st Platoon
Reply #2 on: January 12, 2021, 15:24:23
I had tried it when I was younger and loved it lol but like I said from what I saw it disappeared for a while I couldn't find it anywhere saw this and was like oh damn :p