3PARA-GU

News:

How was your lockdown?

Pte <Dave · 106

Offline Pte <Dave

• 2 Section [G-1-2]
  • Speak softly and carry a big stick
on: July 15, 2020, 00:43:34
So as lockdown is, rightly or wrongly, winding down in the UK and I'm heading back to work. I felt like sharing what I've been up to keeping myself busy stuck at home with the wife and a toddler.

My degree is in music production, something I haven't really dabbled in since I graduated in 2010. Having time on my hands has allowed me to get the old creative juices going. Getting back into playing and recording music.has been fun, although I'm rusty as fuck both at the guitar and in terms of production, it's been good to get back on the horse again after a decade. The tracks in this playlist are listed in the order they were recorded, and hopefully improve in terms of my crappy playing but also the production quality.

This is all put together with free software, with my only expense being an interface to connect my guitars/bass to my PC.

Feel free to check them out:
https://soundcloud.com/user-325589311/sets/lockdown-jams

Offline Lt Loop

• Officers
  • HQ.Luck is for the unprepared!
Reply #1 on: July 15, 2020, 09:27:50
No Lockdown here...

2 trips to xxx

Ore working at the fire station ore ER

]

Offline LCpl Qacino

• 2 Section [G-1-2]
  • He protec, he attac, he quack
Reply #2 on: July 15, 2020, 09:31:43
Our lockdown was from march to may.
It was SHIT.
I head a deadline for work so my days looked like this.

08:00 wakeup
08:05 start working
17:00 stop working
17:05 have diner
17:30 relax till 19:00
19:00 work till 00:00 -> 03:00 (depands on day)

Being home alone without seeing anyone was ... shit ... I went to my girlfriend by foot a few times as we culd get fined if we used a car for such a transition.
I did cry a few times ...

After the deadline it was the same but I just went to work at my house alone.

"It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it becomes rigid and stale" - General Iroh

- ITC Lead Instructor
- (ex ) Dedicated marksman

Offline Pte Sniper

• Army Air Corps [G-3-X]
Reply #3 on: July 15, 2020, 21:29:38
Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...Work...Eat...Shit...Sleep...