3PARA-GU

News:

Spess engeneers

Cpt D.Schmidt · 376

Offline Cpt D.Schmidt

• A Company HQ [G-0-A]
on: April 04, 2020, 13:54:05
So Gego and I are going to be playing some Spaces engineers later on today.
We Will be doing a scenario called lost colony. Its a scenario for Up to 4 people.
I know cookie spoke about wanting to join in.
If you want to join in, feel free to do so. :)

Discipline breeds focus, focus breeds efficiency!

Offline Cammy

• EX Members
Reply #1 on: April 04, 2020, 14:46:26
if theres space for a noob like me ill happy float about not really knowing what im doing

Offline Cpt D.Schmidt

• A Company HQ [G-0-A]
Reply #2 on: April 04, 2020, 16:16:35
...a noob like me...

If you are extremely new, then playing around in creative mode, might be a good idea. Or maybe play the scenario that is about learning the game and such. Its really fun tbh. But its a single player only.
However its probably better if you are totally new to the game. If you are just not that creative or maybe dont fully know then game, but understand every basic function, then its no problem. After all, i played with your brother while he was drunk.

Discipline breeds focus, focus breeds efficiency!

Offline Cammy

• EX Members
Reply #3 on: April 04, 2020, 17:03:52
...a noob like me...

If you are extremely new, then playing around in creative mode, might be a good idea. Or maybe play the scenario that is about learning the game and such. Its really fun tbh. But its a single player only.
However its probably better if you are totally new to the game. If you are just not that creative or maybe dont fully know then game, but understand every basic function, then its no problem. After all, i played with your brother while he was drunk.

not completely new got 6 hrs from a few years ago