3Para-GU

News:

Pictures by wiZaK

Guest · 3782

wiZaK

on: July 16, 2012, 13:58:43
Well, Hell im starting one to!, Old pics along with the latest mission pics! lol, Mission Screens from last night at bottom.

Campfire chillin

Moist on Takeoff

William Wallace as Pilot ;)

Guess who?

Mac on Approach

WarCrime committed by ground troops!

Imagine having that stuck to the helo during flight o.O

NOW FOR MISSION SCREENS!

Dean inspecting the Cannon

-.^

Shifty

Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 14:18:34
Wizak, when i told you yesterday to stand by at the dam while the MLRS was inbound. I didn't mean nor expect that you would land, inspect and make pictures there....

wiZaK

Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 14:25:58
Wizak, when i told you yesterday to stand by at the dam while the MLRS was inbound. I didn't mean nor expect that you would land, inspect and make pictures there....

To be fair I did state that we landed at the dam considering we were there for 5-10 minutes before called back on location. Thats when i took screenshots, we did nothing else but wait anyway. Thats 5-10 minutes of fuel saved! ;)
The fact that we got shot down a few minutes later making that fuel save insignifficant to the loss is a whole other topic. But fuel saved is fuel saved. Even if its all in vain a couple minutes later, lol
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 14:37:59 by Pte wiZaK »

Shifty

Reply #3 on: July 16, 2012, 21:22:29
Then you get a little bigger explosion because of the fuel you saved. Haha, nice reaction Wizak.

wiZaK

Reply #4 on: September 17, 2012, 09:28:28
Dean sitting around pretending to be in the gunner seat of Apache. I told you! haha :P

And for last nights mission. 2012/09/16

Watch closesly on these 2 next. 2 seconds difference means alot lol.

My impression of a chicken