3PARA-GU

News:

Feedback for L3

Lt D.Schmidt · 611

Offline Lt D.Schmidt

• A Company HQ [G-0-A]
on: December 20, 2019, 16:35:55
So over the winter break (for those who dont know), the consistent mission was placed. Its an Alive mission, that runs with the RC of the new ACE, meaning new medical system.
This thread is meant for feedback, towards the server. Please dont go full on story mode when giving feedback. Give only what is needed. Short and precise.
If loop needs more info, he can always ask/pm you for it.

Things i noticed right of the bat:
Medical boost is disabled. Thats the thing that made normal soldiers into medic, near medical vehicle/facility.
Self IV transfusion is enabled, cool thing in my opinion, as it allows medics to provide blood for themselves, once they get revived by soldiers.
Wound Reopening is disabled. I think it should be on. Or there would be no point in having stitching kits.
Consume PAK is disabled. It can still only be used by medics, and near medical facility/vehicles. I dont mind it being an infinite use, but there is no point in having them on average soldiers. Just a single one for the medic is enough. Saves a bit of space too.
Cardiac Arrest time is set to 30 seconds. This means, anyone going into cardiac arrest, dies in 30 seconds. Thats pretty crazy. 3-4 minutes is a bit more appropriate. As you can be efficiently revived as long as you brain havent missed oxygen, for more than 3 minutes, roughly.
Player Fatal Injuries is set to Enabled. This means that a shot to the head or chest, with enough force (like 50 cal) will be an instant death. I am okay with this.

Discipline breeds focus, focus breeds efficiency!

Offline Lt D.Schmidt

• A Company HQ [G-0-A]
Reply #1 on: December 20, 2019, 17:35:43
After playing a bit more.
1. You dont get insta gibbed. you get wounded plenty of times before death. However! I havent went down yet, into bleedout. Instead, everytime i went down, i instantly respawned.
2. While i could take a small base/compound without too much lag (around 20 fps), the second i hit town, i was never above 10. And my view range is 2k only.
3. The amount of civies and hostiles spawning, is pretty crazy. At least inside the town. When i was in the middle of nowhere, on the small hill with a compound, i ended up killing around 20 or so hostiles, as they kept spawning. But there were 2 objectives there. A requitment center, and a weapons depot. But inside the town, there at least 50 hostiles (saw them with Zeus), and 30 or so civies.

Discipline breeds focus, focus breeds efficiency!

Offline Sgt Cammy

• 2 Section [G-1-2]
  • For mine sweeping it's either your problem or not.
Reply #2 on: December 20, 2019, 17:46:20
No been on yet but hope to jump on tomorrow +1 to your points schmidt on the medical

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

[G-1-2] Sgt Cammy [3PARA-GU]
2SEC 1IC
EOD Instructor
Works in Scottish Hospitality so already sick of your sh*t

Offline Lt Loop

• Officers
  • HQ.Luck is for the unprepared!
Reply #3 on: December 20, 2019, 18:02:52
So over the winter break (for those who dont know), the consistent mission was placed. Its an Alive mission, that runs with the RC of the new ACE, meaning new medical system.
This thread is meant for feedback, towards the server. Please dont go full on story mode when giving feedback. Give only what is needed. Short and precise.
If loop needs more info, he can always ask/pm you for it.

Things i noticed right of the bat:
Medical boost is disabled. Thats the thing that made normal soldiers into medic, near medical vehicle/facility.
force force ace_medical_treatment_locationsBoostTraining = true;
so dont think so

Self IV transfusion is enabled, cool thing in my opinion, as it allows medics to provide blood for themselves, once they get revived by soldiers.
Wound Reopening is disabled. I think it should be on. Or there would be no point in having stitching kits.
force force ace_medical_treatment_woundReopening = true;
Consume PAK is disabled. It can still only be used by medics, and near medical facility/vehicles. I dont mind it being an infinite use, but there is no point in having them on average soldiers. Just a single one for the medic is enough. Saves a bit of space too.
what about unlimit ammo to ;) We are a milsim unit and in real life w e all carry one , and it can be usede one time. there fore... we carry one pr guy and it wil disepere after that
Cardiac Arrest time is set to 30 seconds. This means, anyone going into cardiac arrest, dies in 30 seconds. Thats pretty crazy. 3-4 minutes is a bit more appropriate. As you can be efficiently revived as long as you brain havent missed oxygen, for more than 3 minutes, roughly.
good point, will change settings
Player Fatal Injuries is set to Enabled. This means that a shot to the head or chest, with enough force (like 50 cal) will be an instant death. I am okay with this.

]

Offline Lt Loop

• Officers
Reply #4 on: December 20, 2019, 18:07:27
After playing a bit more.
1. You dont get insta gibbed. you get wounded plenty of times before death. However! I havent went down yet, into bleedout. Instead, everytime i went down, i instantly respawned.
its that fataly thingy, gonna try it on a nother setting
2. While i could take a small base/compound without too much lag (around 20 fps), the second i hit town, i was never above 10. And my view range is 2k only.
will tweak settings
3. The amount of civies and hostiles spawning, is pretty crazy. At least inside the town. When i was in the middle of nowhere, on the small hill with a compound, i ended up killing around 20 or so hostiles, as they kept spawning. But there were 2 objectives there. A requitment center, and a weapons depot. But inside the town, there at least 50 hostiles (saw them with Zeus), and 30 or so civies.
changing setttings to lover numbers

]

Offline Sgt Lego

• 1 Section [G-1-1]
Reply #5 on: January 08, 2020, 22:31:39
we played this evening and noticed the medic's don't have SAM splits in their loadout

and if you are hit your heart rate go's sky high , I managed to pass out

Sgt Lego:
1Sec 1IC
ITC Instructor

Brother when you raise your shield ... so will I , Sister when you charge at the enemy ... so will I , and if death awaits us, calling us warriors home , let me go die smiling by your side , for we are  FAMILY !!

Offline Cpl Sabre [LSGC]

• 1 Section [G-1-1]
Reply #6 on: January 08, 2020, 23:06:15
Some feedback.

1/ We drove around in the Panther and had poor frames, in the end we restarted. Not sure if this was due to the detail on the panther or length of time the server was running. something to keep an eye on.

2/ lots of Civies, probably scope to tone down.

3/ Request but low priority as doesn’t affect gameplay - change LDS scopes to Black, as more realistic I think.

Offline Lt Loop

• Officers
Reply #7 on: January 09, 2020, 09:01:44
Seen

]