CLICK HERE TO DONATE
  • UPDATE ON REPO AND JOINT OPS REPO

Application: Sethano [DECLINED]

Sethano · 160

Offline Sethano

• "Utrinque Paratus"
on: June 25, 2019, 03:40:31
[General]

Who invited you to join the platoon?: No one. I am attempting to join with a mate of mine, although. (Bakir Komarica)

Personal Information

Full Name: James Sethano (as for Character's Name, if possible) | Leon Lehner (Real Name)
Nick Name: Simply "Seth"
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Sethano/

Personal Background

Tell us something about yourself: Eh, I am a simple person. I am currently still a Student in the state of North-Rhine Westphalia but I'll be done essentially this week. As for hobbies, I do like to play my fair share of football, airsoft and well, gaming. Have done the latter for almost my entire life now, so eh, just what I do at this point. As for Arma MilSims, I've gotten into it approximately only in December of 2018 with another friend of mine. There, I joined the Royal Marines MilSim 539 Assault Squadron. I pretty quickly realized the fun aspect to MilSims but after 6 months, I also realized that it was not the right unit anymore as Operations became dull and repetitive, the MilSim aspect started to become the complete opposite of what it was supposed to be, the Leadership became incapable in some compartments for various reasons and also being fucked over massively one time just made me leave them. Now I am looking for a new unit with interesting operations and good leadership.

Why would you like to join the 3PARA?: I believe this unit fits my thoughts on what a good milsim unit is. From what I have seen so far, that is.

What can you bring to this unit outside gaming?: Before, in the 539 Assault Squadron, I was in the G1 - Personnel/Recruitment, G2 - Intelligence and G7 - Training Staff Departments and I always did my job until our ways started parting. Additionally, I was a Section Commander so I personally say I have experience with these things as well as still a lot of free time so I can definitely help out in topics such as these. I also understand that I will have to gain your trust for this to happen. I am also someone who people can always talk to (when I am available that is). It does not matter what about, to be honest.

Have you been in any other Realism unit before?: Yes.

Which unit?: 539 Assault Squadron.

What was your role?: (All Values are approximated, I do not have the exact dates anymore): ~ ca. 2 weeks as AT due to Recruits having that role, ca. 2 1/2 months as a Section L110 Gunner (in this role I was often assigned as Acting 3/IC and sometimes 2/IC by my Section Commander), circa 2 - 3 weeks as set Section 2/IC and another 2 - 3 months as Section Commander.

How were you discharged?: I essentially did leave myself for the reasons mentioned above. On the other hand, I can not say that I acted very well during that time either, although.

Do you have any military background?: No.

What was/is your role?: -

Check List

Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes.

Do you own a working microphone?: Yes.

Are you willing to spend atleast 4 hours a week on the team?: Of course.

Are you able to play between 19.00 GMT and 22.00 GMT?: Yes.

Are you willing to donate to the Clan?: As of right now, that is sadly a definite no. Simply a lot of things have to paid as of right now but as for later, per se, next year, perhaps.

What role do you want to fullfill in 3PARA-GU?: I very much liked the positions of Section Second-in-Command as well as Section Commander and Platoon Sergeant but I do understand these roles are mostly performance- as well as trust-based. If the above is not possible, I believe Medic is definitely something I would love to try out. As for the third pick, I'd probably go for Gunner or Anti-Tank.

How did you hear about 3PARA-GU?: Arma 3 Units.

Have you read & understand our battalion rules & regulation in the Careers Office?: Affirmative.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 05:58:37 by CSgt D.Schmidt »

Offline CSgt D.Schmidt

• Awards Asshole merit badge Staticline SCBC Marksman Badge
Reply #1 on: June 25, 2019, 08:23:41
- Seth -
Your application has been seen and is under advisement.
Make sure you keep coming online before our application is answered so our members can get to know you

Reply will be posted within 7 days.

- TS3server: 185.121.174.14
- Click HERE for Server(s) details.
- Click HERE for our Mods/Addons.
- Click HERE for Scheduled Events.

Any assistance with the above can be best achieved on Teamspeak3 ---> Tech Channel, a member will be happy to help. Teamspeak3 icon is bottom of 3PARA-GU 'Homepage'.

Discipline breeds focus, focus breeds efficiency!

Offline Rct Each

• 3 Section [G-1-3]
Reply #2 on: June 25, 2019, 18:14:55
hey seth
im from cologne lets have a talk one day

Offline CSgt D.Schmidt

Reply #3 on: July 04, 2019, 20:58:00
Seth, there arent really any of our guys who have spoken with you.
Komarica said that the two of you applied together, so we assume that it is still the case, and the reason for your absence is just bad luck.
We are extending your advisement up towards a week, so we have a chance to talk with you. If that isnt a possibility, we will be forced to terminate your application.

Offline CSgt D.Schmidt

Reply #4 on: July 16, 2019, 05:58:24
Sethano, you are being declined as a recruit. You have not checked forums, nor have we heard anything from my men about you.
When you have more time and availability, you are more than welcome to submit a new application (or if this one have not yet been removed, you can simply reply to this).
We have heard from your friend Komarica that you wanted to be here, and have been on the teamspeak while we have not. However you have not left the impression that you actually want to be here.

We hope that you are doing well, and that it is not something serious that kept you from showing up.
Hope to see you re-apply soon.
3PARA-GU HQ