Author Topic: Ben Terry Application  (Read 66 times)

B.Terry

• Personal Text
    "Utrinque Paratus"
    • Awards
Ben Terry Application
« on: July 08, 2018, 19:24:58 »
Full Name: Ben Terry
Nick Name:Bennie

Personal Background:i live in rotherham with a family of 5 and i love to play games and play football im very passionate about the royal navy so i am considering going into the royal navy as my cheerer path

Tell us something about yourself:I like games and football and rugby i workout in the gym 2 a week to keep my fitness up and i love realism units and make new friends

Why would you like to join the 3PARA?: I would like to join becuase i want a challenge which alot of the other units dont give and show and i want to work my way in the ranks to hopefully be commanding my own squad and telling them how to prefect their skills and know that they will trust me going into battle giving them victory

What can you bring to this unit outside gaming?:I can bring hardworking,dedication,friendly and 24/7 player

Have you been in any other Realism unit before?: No but i know the jist of how everything goes and what to do within a milsim unit

Which unit?:didnt have one

What was your role?:didnt have one

How were you discharged?: didnt have one

Do you have any military background?: I do not have any military background but im considering going into the royal navy as i am now 16 im going to try and be an engineer in the royal navy

What was/is your role?:I was not in the military but im thinking about going in as an engineer

Check List

Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes

Do you own a working microphone?: Yes

Are you willing to spend atleast 4 hours a week on the team?:Yes

Are you able to play between 19.00 GMT and 22.00 GMT?:Yes

Are you willing to donate to the Clan?: A little

What role do you want to fullfill in 3PARA-GU?:Infantry

How did you hear about 3PARA-GU?:On google searching and i saw you and thought this unit is for me

Have you read & understand our battalion rules & regulation in the Careers Office?: i have read and i do understand the rules

Cpl Da Capin

• Corporals

• Awards Staticline Marksman Badge SCBC
    • Awards
Re: Ben Terry Application
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2018, 21:15:17 »
Hi welcome, an HQ member will reply with details soon for you.

In meantime feel free to pop on to our teamspeak and say hi, there's always at leasta  few of us about playing something.
1Sec - Arguere Ad Victoriam / Charge, To Victory

Cpt Blade

• Administrator

• Personal Text
    [HQ]
  • Awards Asshole merit badge Medic BAGDE Dedicated longtime member Staticline
    • Awards
Re: Ben Terry Application
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2018, 17:04:03 »
- Bennie -
Your application has been seen and is under advisement.
Make sure you keep coming online so our members can get to know you.

Reply will be posted within 7 days.

- TS3server: 185.121.174.14
- Click HERE for Server(s) details.
- Click HERE for our Mods/Addons.
- Click HERE for Scheduled Events.

Any assistance with the above can be best achieved on Teamspeak3 ---> Tech Channel, a member will be happy to help. Teamspeak3 icon is bottom of 3PARA-GU 'Homepage'.
Carpe Diem, in mementio mori