• DONATIONS ARE OPEN FOR ALL 
    THX IN ADVANCED FOR YOUR SUPPORT

CLICK HERE TO DONATE
  • UPDATE ON REPO AND JOINT OPS REPO

For Honor Free on UPLAY

Guest · 1195

LessThanDave

on: June 12, 2018, 12:52:47
A game I've been curious about, but havn;t been willing to fork out for. Free on UPLAY at the moment.

https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-327176/get-for-honor-starter-edition-free-on-uplay-console-versions-on-sale-during-e3

Offline LCpl Qacino

• 1 Section [G-1-1]
  • He protec, he attac, he quack
  • Awards Marksman Badge For giving a donation Staticline
Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 14:17:57
Already claimed it as soon as my friends told me :p

"It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it becomes rigid and stale" - General Iroh

- ITC Instructor
- Dedicated marksman

Offline Da Capin

• EX Members
  • Awards Staticline Marksman Badge SCBC
Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 16:21:37
Nice 1 Dave, downloading now :D I wanted to play this since I heard about it but was a bit dubious after the beta and it kinda just slipped past after that.

I really like the combat stances but disliked the indicator's that show when you change stance. Gonna give it a good bashing... where's me axe!?

1Sec - Arguere Ad Victoriam / Charge, To Victory

LessThanDave

Reply #3 on: June 12, 2018, 16:36:27
I really like the combat stances but disliked the indicator's that show when you change stance. Gonna give it a good bashing... where's me axe!?

I vaguely remember hearing they put in some sort of hardcore mode that turns all the indicators off. Could be wrong though. Going to check it out tonight.

Offline Da Capin

• EX Members
  • Awards Staticline Marksman Badge SCBC
Reply #4 on: June 12, 2018, 19:39:58
I'll be jumpin on tonight btw if your free? I got like 1GB to go on download or somin

1Sec - Arguere Ad Victoriam / Charge, To Victory

Offline Cpl Lego

• 1 Section [G-1-1]
  • Awards For giving a donation Asigned for making a special effort Staticline
Reply #5 on: June 13, 2018, 07:37:47
as soon as I bought it back in the day I refunded it before the hour was over, don't like the game :)

Cpl Lego:
1Sec 2IC
ITC Instructor

Brother when you raise your shield ... so will I , Sister when you charge at the enemy ... so will I , and if death awaits us, calling us warriors home , let me go die smiling by your side , for we are  FAMILY !!

LessThanDave

Reply #6 on: June 13, 2018, 10:29:46
The story is quite fun. Probably not a game I'll sink lots of time into, but certainly better than I expected.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk