For Honor Free on UPLAY

Guest · 541

LessThanDave

on: June 12, 2018, 12:52:47
A game I've been curious about, but havn;t been willing to fork out for. Free on UPLAY at the moment.

https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-327176/get-for-honor-starter-edition-free-on-uplay-console-versions-on-sale-during-e3

Offline LCpl Qacino

• 1 Section [G-1-1]
  • He protec, he attac, he quack
  • Awards Marksman Badge Staticline
Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 14:17:57
Already claimed it as soon as my friends told me :p

"It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it becomes rigid and stale" - General Iroh

- ITC Instructor
- Dedicated marksman

Offline Sgt Da Capin

• Sergeants
  • Awards Staticline Marksman Badge SCBC
Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 16:21:37
Nice 1 Dave, downloading now :D I wanted to play this since I heard about it but was a bit dubious after the beta and it kinda just slipped past after that.

I really like the combat stances but disliked the indicator's that show when you change stance. Gonna give it a good bashing... where's me axe!?

1Sec - Arguere Ad Victoriam / Charge, To Victory

LessThanDave

Reply #3 on: June 12, 2018, 16:36:27
I really like the combat stances but disliked the indicator's that show when you change stance. Gonna give it a good bashing... where's me axe!?

I vaguely remember hearing they put in some sort of hardcore mode that turns all the indicators off. Could be wrong though. Going to check it out tonight.

Offline Sgt Da Capin

• Sergeants
  • Awards Staticline Marksman Badge SCBC
Reply #4 on: June 12, 2018, 19:39:58
I'll be jumpin on tonight btw if your free? I got like 1GB to go on download or somin

1Sec - Arguere Ad Victoriam / Charge, To Victory

Online Pte Lego

• 1 Section [G-1-1]
  • Awards Asigned for making a special effort Staticline
Reply #5 on: June 13, 2018, 07:37:47
as soon as I bought it back in the day I refunded it before the hour was over, don't like the game :)

Brother when you raise your shield ... so will I , Sister when you charge at the enemy ... so will I , and if death awaits us, calling us warriors home , let me go die smiling by your side , for we are  FAMILY !!

LessThanDave

Reply #6 on: June 13, 2018, 10:29:46
The story is quite fun. Probably not a game I'll sink lots of time into, but certainly better than I expected.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk