Author Topic: Application: Cherno [ACCEPTED]  (Read 116 times)

Rct Cherno

• 3 Section [G-1-3]

• Awards
Application: Cherno [ACCEPTED]
« on: May 13, 2018, 19:19:26 »
[General]

Who invited you to join the platoon?: N/A

Personal Information

Full Name: Freddy Clegg-Davies
Nick Name: Cherno

Personal Background

Tell us something about yourself: Born in Plymouth.  Father was 3 Para himself but became attached to 29th Commando Regiment, Royal Artillery. I am currently a student and have no occupation, although I am soon to start seeking employment. My future aspirations are to study Military History at the University of Kent and then join The British Army. I have about 800 hours of Arma 3 and an additional 1600 hours on Arma 2 (so you can take a stab at my social life ;) )

Why would you like to join the 3PARA?: To operate and engage with exceptional individuals from around the world, who all have a shared love for airborne units, in a realistic and gritty environment.

What can you bring to this unit outside gaming?: A steadfast and resilient attitude to help inspire others, mixed in with some Devonshire wit for a bit of morale.

Have you been in any other Realism unit before?: Yes

Which unit?: Unsung Project Delta

What was your role?: A combat engineer/demolitions.

How were you discharged?: Voluntarily left for greener pastures

Do you have any military background?: Not personally, but my aforementioned father served

What was/is your role?: N/A

Check List

Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes

Do you own a working microphone?: Yes

Are you willing to spend at least 4 hours a week on the team?: Yes

Are you able to play between 19.00 GMT and 22.00 GMT?: Yes, however, I am not at home on Thursdays from 1900-2100 hours, but will be online from 2100 to 2230 hours. every other day is fine.

Are you willing to donate to the Clan?: I would if I had the means

What role do you want to fulfill in 3PARA-GU?: A combat engineer/demolitions

How did you hear about 3PARA-GU?: Through youtube and your website

Have you read & understand our battalion rules & regulation in the Careers Office?: Yes
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 07:55:17 by Cpt Blade »

Pte Qacino

• 2 Section [G-1-2]

• Personal Text
    He protec, he attac, he quack
  • Awards Staticline
    • Awards
Re: Application: Cherno
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2018, 20:31:29 »
Hey mate, welcome so far! An NCO/HQ member will be in touch with you soon. :)
"It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it becomes rigid and stale" - General Iroh

Cpt Blade

• Administrator

• Personal Text
    [HQ]
  • Awards Asshole merit badge Medic BAGDE Dedicated longtime member Staticline
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2018, 21:51:19 »
- Cherno -
Your application has been seen and is under advisement.
Make sure you keep coming online so our members can get to know you.

Reply will be posted within 7 days.

- TS3server: 185.121.174.14
- Click HERE for Server(s) details.
- Click HERE for our Mods/Addons.
- Click HERE for Scheduled Events.

Any assistance with the above can be best achieved on Teamspeak3 ---> Tech Channel, a member will be happy to help. Teamspeak3 icon is bottom of 3PARA-GU 'Homepage'.
Carpe Diem, in mementio mori

Cpt Blade

• Administrator

• Personal Text
    [HQ]
  • Awards Asshole merit badge Medic BAGDE Dedicated longtime member Staticline
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2018, 07:54:38 »
Welcome to the battalion Rct Cherno

Your application with 3PARA-GU has been processed & approved. You are now a team member on our 3PARA-GU Regiment.

You are ranked Recruit (Rct) and assigned to the ITC section (Instructor Training Course). Report for training evry other week.
Your visible forum name have been given the proper tags. Also you are given a according Recruit ranking badge as forum-avatar.
Wear them proudly, use them wisely.

As a recruit passed the third session of ITC, you can participate in our special home made missions on our exciting mission nights. Also check our activity calendar  regularly for scheduled activity's.
You also now have access to even more sections in our forums. Use it wisely, stay informed & entertained and inform & entertain us!
Make sure you have understood and will comply to our rules & regulations and General 3PARA Conduct.

Basic Guide to arma3sync to get our mods we are using

Please follow the following instructions once:

1. Change your Teamspeak name to:  [G-1-3] Rct Cherno [3PARA]
    TS3 server: 185.121.174.14

2. Change your InGame ARMA3 profile to: Rct Cherno.
    3PARA.GU Gameservers: (filter for 3para) Click HERE for Server details.

3. Sign-in in our battalion register (preferable including a facial picture link) which is now available to you on the forum.
     Battalion HQ > G1 Cell Personnel and administration > Battalion Register

4. Reply R&A at this post General 3PARA Conduct. Behave accordingly especially on official missions and training.

Please follow the following instructions weekly:

1. Check the training schedule for your training session & information to asap become a Private [Pte] in our battalion.
     Battalion HQ > G7 Cell Doctrine and Training (ScheduledTraining, information , etc)
     Check the ITC area to read & ask about recruit training topics:
     Battalion HQ > G7 Cell Doctrine and Training > Recruitment Training (CIC, CTL-1)

2. Check the weekly scheduled mission nights to sign up for attendance. (When you have passed the third ITC session)
     Activity calendar     
     Battalion HQ > G3 Cell Operations Schedule (Missions, Training, etc)

3. Keep up to date on team planning & development on our website & forums. Read, reply & start your own post to contribute to the fun & constant development of our battalion.
     (Advice: Use regularly the "Show unread posts since last visit." at top of forum board!):
     3PARA.GU forums & website
     (Any member is required to visit our forums regularly, at least within max. 31 days, or you will be discharged automatically and Your forum account will be DELETED if no notice was received.)

Please follow the following instructions when applicable:

1. Keep your fellow members informed of any long-term absence over 2 weeks, from the game and/or forums, by posting a Leave of Absence here:
     Battalion HQ > G1 Cell Personnel and administration > LOA (Leave of Absence)

2. When you need information or help on any game or forum related issues, feel free to post it in the appropriate forum section, or talk to fellow members on TeamSpeak, or send a Personal Message to a NCO or HQ member.

Thank you for signing up. Looking forward to play together!
Have fun & share it!

Best Regards
3PARA-GU HQ
Carpe Diem, in mementio mori