3Para-GU

News:

• SEE OUR CALENDAR WITH NEXT UPCOMING ACTIVITY'S
    More Information? Click Me
  • DONATIONS ARE OPEN FOR ALL 
    THX IN ADVANCED FOR YOUR SUPPORT

CLICK HERE TO DONATE
  • THERE IS NOW A POSSIBILITY TO REGISTER WITH SOCIAL ACCOUNTS LIKE FACEBOOK AND STEAM
  • Download Old Games
  • TAPATALK HAS BEEN UPDATED

More on Sea of Thieves

Sgt Da Capin · 520

Offline Sgt Da Capin

• Sergeants
  • Awards Staticline Marksman Badge SCBC
on: March 24, 2018, 11:09:29
So initial thoughts...

I had a lot of fun with everyone last night and looking forward to getting back on but I have mixed feelings about the game from a review point of view.

Game is very nice to look at, amusing and lot's of little things to ooh and ah at.

But, at moment I get feeling it could get stale quickly as there doesn't seem to be much variety in the way of tasks to do,
Also the actual pirate part of this pirate game is only PvP so no naval combat unless your prepared to be a real pirate Argh.

At moment i would rate it 8/10
It is a "Rare" game afterall, needs some more stuff to do, quests etc, maybe some NPC ships to attack, but I have yet to try PvP in it yet, but I aim to try get me a crew today and go try that out, so be ready me harty's today we're going after the booty! ARGH.

Looks like it's worth a buy, but you might want to wait a little bit for some updates to see where the developers steer the game, unless like me your a pirate at heart in which case, come join me crew me harty's ARGH!!!

1Sec - Arguere Ad Victoriam / Charge, To Victory

Offline Sgt Da Capin

• Sergeants
Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 11:42:41
Anyone have any idea's about this error? It's stopping my game from launching and i'v been waiting over 24 hours for tech support from devs with nothing other than an automated response!

Seemed to happen after a windows update and i'v restarted, checked drivers, changed audio devices, unplugged headset as well as a few other things but currently get following msg on game launch then it closes!

Offline LCpl Qacino

• 2 Section [G-1-2]
  • He protec, he attac, he quack
  • Awards Marksman Badge Staticline
Reply #2 on: May 28, 2018, 12:38:44

"It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it becomes rigid and stale" - General Iroh

Offline Sgt Da Capin

• Sergeants
Reply #3 on: May 28, 2018, 13:34:39
I completely misread post haha.

Anyone fancy a game tonight?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 20:33:00 by Cpl Da Capin »

Offline LCpl Qacino

• 2 Section [G-1-2]
Reply #4 on: May 31, 2018, 09:00:49
Depands if I dont get a ful crew haha, mostly its already 4/4 on our galleon.
You NEED to do the new content (Megalodon). BEST bossfight i've had in a while. Its so f*cking intense, especially if you're doing it in a storm  :85:

"It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it becomes rigid and stale" - General Iroh

Offline Sgt Da Capin

• Sergeants
Reply #5 on: May 31, 2018, 14:43:43
we were 1 of the 1st people to beat the megalodon mate, me, shadow, grif and gego was there for some of it. I was streaming it live right after the patch went out!

Offline LCpl Qacino

• 2 Section [G-1-2]
Reply #6 on: May 31, 2018, 14:53:45
Same, couple of hours after patch with 8 people

Offline Sgt Da Capin

• Sergeants
Reply #7 on: May 31, 2018, 16:12:09
I was 2nd to post to the official Sea of thieves fb page and 1st to post with evidence of the completion  :)

Based on the length of the video and the delay it took us to track everything down with no help from the internet I estimate about 2 hours after launch we beat the big beastie, I was really happy with the view si got on the stream tho!

Very fun and EPIC battle, it's good to see the devs finding ways to encourage teamwork tho

Offline LCpl Qacino

• 2 Section [G-1-2]
Reply #8 on: June 05, 2018, 13:31:24
If anyone else feels like playing this , the game will go on sale on the 7th this month.
Not sure how big the sale is, nor how long the deal will last.