Author Topic: More Delinquents  (Read 1093 times)

DblDutch

• Awards
More Delinquents
« on: March 03, 2017, 14:26:16 »
New Turd :96:

Name: - ADENG.
Date: - 03 March 2017.
Time: - at approx. 14:05hrs.
Actions: - Was is a pilot suit went flying, I was posting on the forums at the time.
Further actions: - Whilst posting on the forum I could hear him dropping grenades near me. On my return to the hanger shortly after, I was dead. He left shortly after.
Opinion: - In this case, I believe this penis was purposely Team Killing.
Punishment: - Up to you, but I feel he needs to be added to the list of delinquents.
Reason: - For wasting my time writing this!!!

End of line.......... :-*
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 08:45:14 by Pte DblDutch »

Cpt Blade

• Administrator

• Personal Text
    [HQ]
  • Awards Asshole merit badge Medic BAGDE Dedicated longtime member Staticline
    • Awards
Re: More Delinquents
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2017, 17:52:08 »
Nice to know
will look for him
Carpe Diem, in mementio mori

DblDutch

• Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2017, 15:39:58 »
New Turds :96:

Name: - #Z.B ABO DAHSH, #Z.B stronger alqhtani and #Z.b Monster_Zombie
Date: - 29/30 March 2017 and 01 April 2017.
Time: - 01 April 2017 14:30hrs - 15:00hrs.
Actions: - They were strafing mission areas, Team Killing, possibly using that addon which can spawn things in. on the the 1st Zombi was doing bombing runs onto the base.
Zorgan911 provided me with video evidence on the previous day of doing the same things.
Further actions: - On having inspected the video I made the decision to initially kick them after informing them they were no longer welcomed to the server after their activities on the server, they came back later and again Zorgan was on hand with video evidence, I then banned them.
Opinion: - In this case, I believe those penises were purposely Team Killing, generally braking all the rules.
Punishment: - Up to you, but I feel he needs to be added to the list of delinquents to be banned
Reason: - For wasting mine and every one else's time!!!

I will provide the evidence when I know how to do it ;)

« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 12:07:35 by Pte DblDutch »

DblDutch

• Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2017, 12:06:54 »
Hi Chaps :-*

Name: - Maxen
Date: - 02 April 2017.
Time: - 14:30hrs - 15:00hrs there about.
Actions: - Playing on L1 minding my own business, and I got Team Killed by this chap. I logged on as admin, then asked him for the reason of TKing. No response what so ever. I used the in-game punishment systm and  and still no answer, I kicked him once after the constant ignoring. He Team killed me again, came up to my body then took his side arm and gave me the "Coup de grass" as it were. I left, not because of him but work.
Further Actions: - None as such.
Message: - Team killing on both occasion, warned him Tried to get response from him, but no dice.
Opinion: - In this case, I believe he intensionally killed me. He was dressed in enemy uniform, no response from him. Maybe he was playing with the enemy as part of their force.
Punnishment: - Up to you, but I feel he needs to be added to the list of delinquents to be banned.
Reason: - For wasting mine and every one else's time!!!

DblDutch

• Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2017, 19:53:19 »
Hi :-*

Is any one checking this post? Anyway, I have my suspicion about a player, he is called "]DoGB[Nutjob" Could you check the logs on 09 April 2017, between the hours of 17:00hrs and 19:30hrs. Some one has been, spawning shit loads of troops in base, so I restarted the missions. This was before going to work. I re-logged at around 19:25hrs and found loads of troops again in base. I don't know who it is, but a public mentioned the name above. He was on when I logged on and he logged off. It could be nothing, but if this guy is guilty could you do what ever is needed.

Thank you :-*
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 20:24:57 by Pte DblDutch »

Cpt Blade

• Administrator

• Personal Text
    [HQ]
  • Awards Asshole merit badge Medic BAGDE Dedicated longtime member Staticline
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2017, 20:46:44 »
We are reading this but the logs are mostly impossible to go throught sadly
Carpe Diem, in mementio mori

DblDutch

• Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2017, 22:10:43 »
 ;) Great'

I thought this was overlooked ??? There were no answers. I was beginning to wonder. How ever, there is that mod out there (I think Fastfence put it up in the forum), where you can spawn all sorts on the server you are on. Unless you put the block on it, same as the ACE issue, this is going to be an on going issue, which we can do Jack Shit about it :96: :96: :96:

:-*
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 20:24:45 by Pte DblDutch »

Lt Ryan

• Personal Text
    Professionalism is Rewarded with Success.
  • Awards Staticline Dedicated longtime member Marksman Badge SCBC Completion of Tour
    • Awards
More Delinquents
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2017, 09:41:39 »
I asked Loop several weeks ago to look in to a Black list sever side mod I found, it kicks people if they join with certain add on content.
But we're not sure if this works with the recent Arma3 updates/64-bit Arma.

I will install on sever for testing across the next few days.

Blacklist:
@MPG
@ACE
@DCG
@MCC
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 15:55:58 by Lt Ryan »

Cpl Bl2ck Dog [RES]

• Reserves

• Awards Dedicated longtime member SCBC Marksman Badge Medic BAGDE Staticline
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2017, 14:10:44 »
Might also add @DCG, as I remember older version was known to spawn enemies all around the map - not sure if it's fixed or not.

Also there was some kind of mod that added damage to fired and caused death to players even if they don't have the mod and unable to see the flames.
"He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named"

DblDutch

• Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2017, 20:29:38 »

Thanks Ryan and Bl2ck Dog, it will make things easier, less laggy and should minimize the server getting glitched whilst loading missions and objectives, if ppl managed to use those addons. And more pleasurable playing whilst monitoring ;)

Oh, by the way, what are we doing about those plonkers (gamers) I have reported? I did ban one guy, but he appeared back on the server, causing the same dramas.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 20:44:50 by Pte DblDutch »

Lt Ryan

• Personal Text
    Professionalism is Rewarded with Success.
  • Awards Staticline Dedicated longtime member Marksman Badge SCBC Completion of Tour
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2017, 13:37:54 »
 Blade monitors posts reporting delinquents and permanently bans where possible with his Super Admin special powers ;)

DblDutch

• Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2017, 01:52:12 »

Well, it appears to work. I have seen a number or people being kicked for ACE. Nice one Ryan :bravo_2:

DblDutch

• Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2017, 08:45:05 »

Yes it looks like it is working, I have seen two publics being flagged up as cheaters as follows:

- Daniel Balasco
- Worker McPain

They usually came on as a pair, and I always had my suspicion about those two but could not prove it. Well I am glad they got burnt  :051bye:

Pte Qacino

• 2 Section [G-1-2]

• Personal Text
    He protec, he attac, he quack
  • Awards Staticline
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2017, 20:12:30 »
Name: - Sample
Date: - 17-04-2017
Time: - 21:00-21:11
Actions: -Teamkilling, spawning sh*t in and teleporting arround killing everyone
Further Actions: Ban ?
"It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it becomes rigid and stale" - General Iroh